[USML Announce] USML - Free Waiver summary

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 12:04:00 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/17/2005 9:25:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

Thanks,  Rich!  I think the fee is $100 + $10 for  stats.

That's what we paid last year.  In the year prior to that, there was  some
discussion about an extra $10 or $15 to help defray the costs for the out  of
town teams (on the so far unrealized assumption that one of them would  win).
But unless we agree to change - it is $110.  Please bring a  check made out to
me or cash to the draft.

This league has never been about the money, it is, and hopefully always  will
be, about the pride of being able to declare oneself a USML Champion.   Along
those lines, however, I would like to propose that each team make a one  time
contribution of $10-$20 so that the league can purchase a proper traveling
trophy.  My other leagues have such a trophy with an inscribed plaque and I
think its time that the USML have one as well.  What say you?  I'd be  happy to
undertake the effort to acquire the trophy and get the plaque inscribed  with
all of the former winners.