[USML Announce] USML - Free Waiver summary

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 14:31:59 EST 2005

I'm fine with the $10-20 range proposal

JHWinick at aol.com wrote:In a message dated 3/17/2005 12:24:43 P.M. Central Standard Time, RERobbins at itinker.net writes:
I think that your trophy idea is a very good one Jeff.

Count me in.

Would it make sense for you to get an estimate for the trophy and then we can settle up later on that one?

-- Rich

As far as your suggesting of the estimate, that is, in fact, what I'm proposing.  I'll collect the money once I've determined the final cost.  However, I need to get an understanding from the league as to what my budget is before I go shopping for the trophy.  That's why I threw out the $10-$20 number.