[USML Announce] USML - Free Waiver summary

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 21:56:23 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/17/2005 12:24:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at itinker.net writes:

I think  that your trophy idea is a very good one Jeff.

Count me  in.

Would it make sense for you to get an estimate for the trophy and  then we
can settle up later on that one?

Count me in, too.  Can we inscribe the winners to date?  It would  add to the
up-front cost, but that way it would be historically complete.   Kinda like
the Stanley Cup.