[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 13:58:19 EST 2005

League:

  All of the rosters have now been entered on the system.   However, you
probably will not be able to see them on the website until later  tonight at the
earlier, because the rosters need to be "submitted" (in system  terminology)
and you can only do that when all of the rosters are  complete.  There are 8
players for whom there is no available website  entry, and I will need to consult
with the TQ Stats people to know how to deal  with that.  Six of the eight
are the result of the Shandlerites (Rich,  Mark, Jeff) drafting non-major
leaguers and one is Rick's Japanese player.   The other problem is that it appears
htat the Calamari may have drafted someone  in the NL (Clapinski); I need to do
more investigating.

  I will give you a further update later.