[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 20 19:04:56 EST 2005

Thanks Mark.

In addition to adding three players apparently not yet on TQ Stats, please
remove Steve Parris from my reserve roster.  I didn't acquire him.  Also,
Mike Redmond should be in Year 1.  He lost rookie status a long time ago and
his contact is running.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of MBBlocker at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 12:58 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

League:

  All of the rosters have now been entered on the system.  However, you
probably will not be able to see them on the website until later tonight at
the earlier, because the rosters need to be "submitted" (in system
terminology) and you can only do that when all of the rosters are complete.
There are 8 players for whom there is no available website entry, and I will
need to consult with the TQ Stats people to know how to deal with that.  Six
of the eight are the result of the Shandlerites (Rich, Mark, Jeff) drafting
non-major leaguers and one is Rick's Japanese player.  The other problem is
that it appears htat the Calamari may have drafted someone in the NL
(Clapinski); I need to do more investigating.

  I will give you a further update later.