[USML Announce] USML - Post-Draft Update

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 20:34:33 EST 2005

Greetings;
     Congrats to the Spartans!  I was going to make everyone else aware of it, but I see you spilled the beans, Mark.  We just came back from dinner with a friend of ours who teaches at GBN and she informed us that yes, in fact all five starters for the State Champs are Jewish.  That has to be precedent setting for not only Illinois (and I know damn well it's never come close to happening in my old state, Indiana) but I would bet $5 it's never happened anywhere with the possible exception of New York in the 40s or 50s.
     That is all,
      Rick
p.s.  For those who are interested, and for those who are not, I will send my brief thoughts in a few days regarding how everyone did in the draft.  The secret, but not yet patented formula I use has proven to be fairly accurate the past two years, if I do say so myself.