[USML Announce] USML - Roster Update (3/23)

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 23:04:21 EST 2005

Gang:

  I have still not been able to finalize rosters because the folks at
TQStats have not yet added a handful of names to the player database and fixed  the
team affiliation on another.  Until they do so -- and we are totally at  their
mercy -- rosters cannot be finalized.  This means that rosters will  not be
finalized until next week, since I will be on Spring Break.

  With respect to the first transaction period, the deadline for  submission
of roster moves will be noon on April 3 (our usual reporting  deadline).  You
can input your own roster moves and e-mail me any FAAB  bids.  If you have any
questions, let me know.