[USML Announce] Trade

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 10:48:20 EST 2005

Mark-

You really think I'm going to run away with the title that easily this
year?!

Anyway, I'm honored to serve.  I also forgot to tell Buddha that there is
*no way* Jason Frasor will get any saves in Toronto this year ...

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____