[USML Announce] (no subject)

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 11:37:11 EST 2005

Sidney Ponson injured his pitching hand in what the team is calling an ''altercation'' at a Florida restaurant.
Ponson didn't break anything, but no one knows when he'll be ready to pitch again. He was arrested in Aruba this offseason for fighting and has a lengthy history of ''questionable'' activities. ''I regret the situation that I put myself in and my family and my friends. It's just embarrassing for the ballclub,'' Ponson said. Mar. 24 - 6:58 am et

As far as we know, he did not punch a judge this time.  On the other hand, he still hasn't learned one of the first things that Crash Davis taught Nuke LaLoosh.