[USML Announce] Good Thing Spring Training Stats Don't Count

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 12:48:46 EST 2005

    John  Lackey  - P, ANA Mar 29 8:56 AM  The  Brewers made short work of
Lackey on Monday, chasing him after two  innings, according to the team's
official site. The right-hander allowed  seven runs on seven hits, a walk and a hit
batter. RotoWire.com  Recommends: "I wasn't locating very well today," said
Lackey, who  missed with his fastball early in the count. Lackey will get one
more  start this spring when he faces the Dodgers in the Freeway Series on April
 2 and the Angels are hoping he turns it  around.

Klein is such a shark.  Now I know why he was so willing to part with  this
guy.

I'm ready for opening day.  Let the games begin!!

Jeff Winick