[USML Announce] TQ Stats Rosters

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 14:04:09 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/31/2005 11:24:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

In the  meantime, all league members should let me know if they see any other
errors  in the rosters.  I believe that I have corrected all of the errors
that  have been noted thus far.

I have several "cheap starting pitchers"  who are not starting  pitchers at
all, and in some cases are not even on their teams' major league  rosters.  I
also have an outfielder/DH who is no longer in baseball.   Please do whatever
is necessary to correct these errors.

Thanks.