[USML Announce] USML - website update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Mar 31 19:46:59 EST 2005

The TQ Stats rendition of the Red-Hots roster is accurate.

Thanks Mark.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Blocker, Mark B.
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:55 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - website update

Gang:

  TQ Stats finally came through by adding all of the needed players to the
database, and those players have now been added to the relevant team.
Please let me know by midnight tonight if you have any additional
corrections to the rosters.  I intend to "submit" the rosters first thing in
the morning.

  -- Mark B.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
03/31/2005, 05:59:08 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.