[USML Announce] Roto -correction

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat May 14 13:53:42 EDT 2005

I noticed this on rotoworld.....I trust this will be corrected in tomorrow's
standings....
Jason Davis was credited with the victory that initially went to Bobby Howry
last night against the Blue Jays.
Because Jake Westbrook didn't go five innings, the official scorer was able
to credit the win to the pitcher he judged the most effective reliever. He
first chose Howry, who pitched a perfect seventh inning. Davis, who gave up one
run in 2 1/3 innings and also allowed an inherited runner to score, was given
the win today. May. 14 - 1:18 pm et