[USML Announce] Jared Weaver Officially a Berliner - But He's Available

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Tue May 31 20:02:22 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/31/2005 3:13:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

The Berliners are looking for halfway decent pitching or a utility
infielder.  If you've got one you're willing to move, you could own the  most talked
about college pitcher since Mark  Prior.

I'm going back and forth about whether to offer up Chad Gaudin.
Wait--Gaudin is in the majors now.  Never mind.  Guess I'll have to  pass on my shot at
the next Matt Anderson.  Nice hype, though.