[USML Announce] Congratulations to Rick

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 17:23:26 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/2/2005 4:21:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com writes:

Congratulations to Rick -- with  each passing year you have proven to be a
stronger competitor.  (I seem  to be stuck in neutral).
-- Rich

Rick,

Although there are a handful of at bats left - I'm now prepared to  concede.

Congratulations on a well deserved victory.  You should talk to Kerber  about
collecting the Damon.

Despite the fact that it won't bear my name this year, I am still  interested
in purchasing a real travelling trophy.  I'll investigate  further and get
back to the league.  I plan on having it ready to go prior  to the next draft.