[USML Announce] White Sox Parade

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 08:40:37 EST 2005

And one of the best things about the end of the White Sox season?  They made Bobby Jenks their closer.  It just so happens that he was my $1 "roll the dice" choice at the end of the auction draft in this past spring.    I'm looking forward to next season too!

-Jim

"Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net> wrote:
Did any of you attend the parade yesterday? I've never been in anything
like that before. It was a lot of fun. From my vantage point, good vibes
all around -- although there was one cranky Cubs fan near me who decided to
show up just to complain. Oh well. I'm looking forward to draft day. . .
enjoy autumn . . .