[USML Announce] USML - Commissioner Rules question

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 17:55:34 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/7/2005 4:51:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rickgam at comcast.net writes:

Rich;
A truly outstanding idea!
Rick
p.s.  To backtrack a bit, did we ever convene an official  commission to
figure out just how in the hell the Riptorns ran roughshod over  the USML all
those years?   I'll accept partial responsibility for a  couple bad trades, but
really now!!

They sold their souls to the devil.  PT did the same thing, but he  didn't
negotiate very good terms.  The devil changed the 1 to a 5 and he  didn't catch
it.