[USML Announce] Fwd: Exelon CEO Threatening to Divest ComEd

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 11:25:59 EDT 2005

So what?  Besides, do you have pictures?

Wasn't that you I saw dining with the Angels' official scorer Saturday
night?

                      springkerb at aol.co
                      m                        To:       announce at usml.net
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      announce-bounces@        Subject:  Re: [USML Announce]
Fwd: Exelon CEO Threatening to Divest ComEd
                      usml.net

                      09/26/2005 10:14
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

On a separate matter, Jarrod Washburn's two runs allowed on Saturday have
been changed from earned to unearned as a result of a subsequent scoring
change.  However, TQ Stats still shows them as earned.  Mark B.:  Can you
check on that for me?  (I wouldn't want you or the Brats to pass me in the
standings.)