[USML Announce] Winick's Concession?

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 12:08:10 EDT 2005

Gentlemen:

I don't concede until the last vote has been counted, but I will reiterate
what I said at least a month ago.  This race was over the moment that  Kerber
decided to play for 2nd.  The consolation is that at least Mr.  Crawford found
a good home.

All of that being said - it is only a matter of days before Mr.  Gammons wins
his first and long overdue championship.  His was an  exceptionally well
played campaign.

Congratulations!!  Very well done.

What everyone seems to have lost sight of is the excitement surrounding  PT's
annual Drive for Five.  Its neck and neck between the Bombers and the  Brats
for the cherished first pick in the rotation draft.  Who knew that PT  would
take my reference to the potentially "outcome-determinative" nature  of the
ordering of the picks in the rotation draft so seriously.

Good luck to both PT and the Brats!

Jeff

In a message dated 9/26/2005 10:16:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,