[USML Announce] USML Rosters ...

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 19:43:02 EST 2006

Are now posted on the website !!!!   Go to "Today's rosters" to  view them.

Here are the problems I have noted with the rosters:

1.  No listings:  There are no database entries for the following  players:
(a) Lee Song Yeong (Calamari), Matt La Porta (Nukes) and Chris  Marrero
(Nukes).  I will ask TQ Stats to add each of them to the database,  but until they
are added to the database and then in turn added to the  respective USML team,
the rosters cannot be "submitted."  This will  delay receipt of accurate
standings.  Also, I do not intend to post any  roster moves until those items are
addressed.

2.  Wrong league:  There were two players taken in the rotation  draft that
appear to be in the NL, and hence were not eligible to be drafted:  (a) Andre
Ethier (Riptorns), who is on the Dodgers, and (b) Alberto Callaspo  (AYM), who
is on the Diamondbacks.  I will probably handle this  mechanically by
assigning random players in their place and then waiving those  players.

PLEASE READ FROM HERE CAREFULLY.

  I have input all of the rosters, but I rely on the league to  carefully
double-check every roster.  Please at a minimum check your own  roster.  It would
be greatly appreciated if you would also check all of the  other rosters.

  Please e-mail any corrections to me at this mailbox.  I will  make the
corrections in waves during the course of the day tomorrow.

  Thanks again to Rich and Rhonda for the hospitality.  Thanks to  Connor for
joining us.  Thanks to everyone for making this one of our more  enjoyable
drafts.  It was great seeing all of you.