[USML Announce] Nukes

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 12:55:58 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/2/2006 12:08:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jhwinick at aol.com writes:

I'll bet you lunch that this guy never becomes a regular outfielder, let
alone a star.

Jeff

All he has to do to pay a big dividend relative to his salary is to handle
the lefty side of a platoon role--something that seems well within the range of
 likely outcomes.  I'll be as surprised as anyone if he turns into a true
star, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he puts up the numbers of a younger
and healthier version of Trot Nixon--for a buck.