[USML Announce] USML Rosters ...

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 16:36:32 EDT 2006

Just got home and am starting to read the tons of messages so don't know if this has been corrected yet but  my Korean player is Lee Seung Yeop.

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:      Are now posted on the website !!!!   Go to "Today's rosters" to view them.

  Here are the problems I have noted with the rosters:

  1.  No listings:  There are no database entries for the following players:  (a) Lee Song Yeong (Calamari), Matt La Porta (Nukes) and Chris Marrero (Nukes).  I will ask TQ Stats to add each of them to the database, but until they are added to the database and then in turn added to the respective USML team, the rosters cannot be "submitted."  This will delay receipt of accurate standings.  Also, I do not intend to post any roster moves until those items are addressed.

  2.  Wrong league:  There were two players taken in the rotation draft that appear to be in the NL, and hence were not eligible to be drafted: (a) Andre Ethier (Riptorns), who is on the Dodgers, and (b) Alberto Callaspo (AYM), who is on the Diamondbacks.  I will probably handle this mechanically by assigning random players in their place and then waiving those players.

  PLEASE READ FROM HERE CAREFULLY.

    I have input all of the rosters, but I rely on the league to carefully double-check every roster.  Please at a minimum check your own roster.  It would be greatly appreciated if you would also check all of the other rosters.

    Please e-mail any corrections to me at this mailbox.  I will make the corrections in waves during the course of the day tomorrow.

    Thanks again to Rich and Rhonda for the hospitality.  Thanks to Connor for joining us.  Thanks to everyone for making this one of our more enjoyable drafts.  It was great seeing all of you.