[USML Announce] C. C. Klein Nine's Championship Hopes Crushed

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 10:10:59 EDT 2006

Don't get too excited yet Mr. Kerber...I don't think this weeks roster moves were included in the results yet (at least mine weren't).  Brian Anderson (the coming rookie of the year) should move me up some.

SpringKerb at aol.com wrote:      Mark

  P.S.

        thru 04/02/06
            Team
    Pts
    Nukes  73.5    Flaming Brats  73.5    Riptorns  68.5    Republicans  66.0    Block`s Bombers  61.5    Klein Nine  56.0    Lake Michigan Calamari  56.0    Hoosier Daddies  55.0    Mighty Red-Hots  50.0    Winick Berliners  50.0    Angry Young Men  50.0