[USML Announce] USML Rosters - 4/3 update

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 00:22:59 EDT 2006

Mark,

  I'm not sure if by your request to review rosters if you just want to make sure they accurately represent the draft or if they also accurately represent the lineup changes we submitted.  If its the latter, then the 3 lineup changes that I made are not reflected on the rosters:

  Brian Anderson should be active at OF (reserve Ford)
  Rincon and Politte should be active at P (reserve Pavano and Jones)

  Jim

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:
      League:

    I have corrected four of the six open issues that remained on the rosters.  Here is the update.

  1.  Clemens:  Has now been added to the Bombers roster (TQStats had to do that manually because it still treats him as an NL player).

  2.  Ethier - I have added Rick Aguilera in his place (and he will be waived right after the rosters are posted.

  3.  Callasp - I have added Jeff Kunkel in his place (same deal on waiver).

  4.  Seung-yeop Lee:  I found him in the database, now that I have the right name.

    Just two issues remain unresolved.  Until these issues are resolved, though, it is impossible to post transactions to the website.  If you are wondering who is to blame for the lack of standings, let me give you a hint: its the same reason no Damon was presented.  Here is what remains:

  1.  Matt LaPorta:  TQ Stats says they will add him to the database tomorrow.

  2.  Chris Marrero:  Same as LaPorta.

    In the meantime, please review rosters carefully and submit any additional corrections.