[USML Announce] Winick's Pip Gets Hot Waxed

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:31:59 EDT 2006

So check out Winick's priceless hypocrisy and pandering:
   With respect to the Rips, he writes, "the team is likely to have some
trouble generating serious interest in the likes of [established bona fide
closers] of Foulke and Wickman..." while claiming that on his team "a $5
closer (albeit a TB closer) and AROD ought to go a long way toward
restocking the shelves [of the Berliners' sorry roster--hey was that Kevin
Millwood pitching BP in Texas last night?]..."
   Go figure.
   So, Jeff continues to hurt me and force me to make irrational
decisions....accordingly, the 2005 Defending USML Champs and woeful Riptorns
proudly announce the 1st deal of the New Season:
      Rips trade Bob Wickman to the Daddies for Rafael Soriano.

That is all, except for more deals, I hope.

See ya!