[USML Announce] Winick's Pip Gets Hot Waxed

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:27:19 EDT 2006

Isn't the price differential customary when dealing for cheap keepers?
Don't put me down after telling everyone that closers aren't a commodity!
And if you have time to write emails you have time for the Sox game.

Hey--I have an extra ticket, 2nd row, section 538 UD between home and 3rd.
I'm leaving here no later than 11.  I'm taking the el but I have a parking
pass.  If you want a ducat call me now at 312/681-2950. You can have it no
matter what you think of my deal...and those to follow!