[USML Announce] USML - IMPORTANT - rules for submission of roster moves

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 23:26:44 EDT 2006

League:

  Please read this e-mail carefully.  It describes the slightly  revised
procedures for submission of roster moves.

1.  Owner-initiated moves:  As in past years, owners are  responsible for
inputting their own roster moves, with the exception of trades,  FAAB bids, or
moves contingent on FAAB bids.  Please re-familiarize  yourself with the website
and e-mail or call me with any questions.

2.  Commissioner moves:  Please submit any trades, FAAB bids, or  moves
contingent on FAAB bids to _usmltrans at aol.com_ (mailto:usmltrans at aol.com) .  Moves
must be  submitted by noon.  If you are out of town and cannot access a
computer, I  will input moves for you, but please try to use this privilege
sparingly.

3.  E-mail rules:  Please submit all of your roster moves to  usmltrans in a
SINGLE e-mail.  In past years, owners have often submitted  their weekly moves
through a series of changing e-mails.  For example,  e-mail #1 would list
several moves, e-mail #2 would add one additional move, and  e-mail #3 would
revoke a move on e-mail #1.  I would strongly prefer not to  have this practice
continued, because it substantially complicates my weekly  task and frequently
leads to errors.

  Instead, I would greatly appreciate if you would submit your weekly  moves
in a SINGLE e-mail.  If you need to amend your weekly submission,  please send
a new, revised e-mail that contains ALL of your moves with a subject  line
that says, for example, "Bomber moves - REVISED".  Here is an example  of what I
have in mind.  If you send an e-mail activating players A and  B and
reserving D and E, and then later decide also to activate C and  reserve F, send a new
e-mail that explains that you want to activate ABC and  reserve DEF.  If you
decide to change those moves again, please send a new,  complete e-mail with
all of the moves.  I want to be able to consult a  single e-mail for each team
to find the weekly moves.

   I know I may need to send reminders on this, but please do  your best to
make my task as simple as possible.  Thanks in advance for  your help.

  -- Mark

P.S.  If you have any questions about any of the above, please feel  free to
call me at home or at work.  I will be happy to walk you  through the process.