[USML Announce] Bondermania Rages, Berliners Burn

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:59:23 EDT 2006

As the price slowly but steadily escalates for the Riptorns' ripely talented
Jeremy Bonderman, the Winick Bee Liners find the going slow as they
frantically hunt for trading partners to obtain decent cheap keepers and
prospects.  "The Rips drafted all the guys I wanted when I overpaid for
A-Rod as my 1st player bought in the auction," griped Jeffery Winick.
"Kendrick, Upton, Zumaya, Borges and Putz...then they traded for the other
studs I coveted: Raffy Soriano, Justin Huber, Billy Butler, Dustin
MacGowan.  I cannot and will not understand how these deals are made without
my interfence, and why there is absolutely zero interest in my impact
players, guys like Melhuse, Hinske, Infante, Donnelly, Bartlett (sure he's
in the minors, but is it my fault the Twins don't share my genius at
evaluating players? Don't they buy fantasy magazines up there?!)..."