[USML Announce] PICK UPS

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 21:24:50 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Buddha:
    We second tier teams generally do not receive home delivery news
regarding USML activities.   Documents concerning USML  activities,
including without limitation transaction reports,  Rich Robbins' catering
bills and Jeff Winick's personal entertainment fees, are available for
inspection at the work station of Mark Blocker's secretary during regular
business hours by appointment only.  Bring a photo ID.

Brad Jansen,
Second Tier Team Owner