[USML Announce] Foulke/Papelbon/Hansen

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 16:43:39 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/11/2006 4:17:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com writes:

Papelbon got his fourth save  today.  Did the Riptorns give a warranty on
Fouke?  Can he be  returned?  Just when will Hansen close for he  BoSox?

1.    Foulke is toast.  A overpriced (WAY overpriced) middle reliever.    Now
Papelbon - there's a guy who knows how to put it right in there.

2.    The Riptorns are dancing in the street, much the  same way that the
Palestinians were dancing in the street on  9/11.

Gentlemen - you've been warned.  Learn from this  experience.  The Riptorns
are evil and you know what happens when you dance  with the devil.
(Closest I could get to a picture of Brad.  But you've got  to admit - its a
pretty good likeness)

3.    Hansen is no doubt earning lots of saves in the  minor leagues, where,
at least the last time I checked, a $9 investment  generates NO returns.

The next impact  pitcher in Boston will be none other than Jon Lester.  Just
remember that  you heard it here first.

To the members of the tribe - Happy Passover!!

To the rest of you - Happy Easter!

That is all.

Jeff Winick