[USML Announce] Kinsler KOs K-9 Championship Dreams: Seder Later!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:10:04 EDT 2006

"The Klein 9 dump season is about to begin," intoned tribal elder Jeffery
Winick.  "The Kinsler Kronikles were barely begun, and now it appears he'll
be spending the rest of the season repairing and rehabbing torn and
frayed thumb ligaments.  One thing I've always scouted when prospecting: do
the young ones like head-first slides? If so, I avoid them like the Plague.
And now, with an entire squad on the DL the K-9 are  diving head first into
last place. I only hope that Andy thinks about trading Ibanez back to me --
maybe he'll take back that stiff Aybar. Hey, speaking of stiff, anyone want
to see some photos of Chris/Christina Kahrl? That girlboy sure can swing,
babyyyyyyy!!!"