[USML Announce] Did I Miss Something?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 23:00:16 EDT 2006

Jim:
   Please don't leave in a Huff.  Our dear friend Mark Kerber was only
"joking" about the onslaught of injuries that has riddled the K-9's roster.
It appears that Kerber was poking fun at Aubrey Huff's unfortunate, critical
injury --at your expense, I will add--  by  suggesting  that  any  decent
major league player with an injury must reside on Andy the K's squad.
   Frankly, I'm concerned about your other statement, that you were gone for
5 days and don't remember trading anyone.  I don't know what type of drug or
alcohol fuelled bender you were on over this period, but you did indeed make
a trade: Brandon Wood for the AYM's Andy Crisco Sisco.  Shabes said it was
some kind of Passover present. In the future, please comport yourself with
some degree of decorum.  There are children in this League, and I'm not
referring to my son.
Brad Thome's Homey Jansen