[USML Announce] Well...

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 15:38:11 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/13/2006 2:51:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

Jeff-
I have no time to  think about Tiger starters.  I?m too worried about the
suddenly svelte  and speedy Adrian Beltre winning the AL stolen base crown.   .
-Andy

Andy,

Excellent point.  But I think he has little change at hanging with  Scotty
Poddy.  The only question for me is by how many  steals Podsednik blows away the
70 steal guarantee that Brad  Lee offered to all those interested in his
services.  I'm sure this 0  for the season start is no reason for Mark K to doubt
Brad's promises.