[USML Announce] The Emperor's (King's) New Clothes

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 15:11:57 EDT 2006

Rich,

Brad Lee will only want him for a Phase II trade back to you next year and
he doesn't have much left anyway.  I, on the other hand, am willing to  throw
caution to the wind and take a chance on this guy.  But don't wait  too long.
Another few outings like these last two and I just might lose  interest.

Jeff

He sucks -- why would anyone want him?