[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 07:58:10 EDT 2006

The deal was for Bako, Rich.  That Wickman guy was just a throw-in.

BTW, Gammons wins USML Day Trader of the year.  He turned R.Soriano -- a guy
with a bad elbow and only 10 IP combined the last two years -- into Markakis
at $5, a rotation starter in Fossum, and Dan Meyer.  No wonder the Daddies
ar the defending champions!

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099