[USML Announce] Riptorns' Latest Trade - PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOU NCEMENT

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:17:34 EDT 2006

Great.  I'm using valuable quota time to read stuff like this...I'll check
in later, when hopefully I can entertain some serious offers for Adrian
Beltre and Corey Patterson...

...speaking of spell-check, Andy,  did our President/Commander-in-Chief
 really say he's a "decider"?  Whoa...where did that come from?  "Hey,
Dickie, look at me! I'm a decider! I get to decide things!"  At least he
does read page one of the newspapers...

Later!
Brad the prospector