[USML Announce] Corey On, My Wayward Son!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:19:21 EDT 2006

After careful scrutiny Jeff Winick has issued a statement concerning the
latest Nukes-Rips' deal.  Spoke Jeffery: "Indeed I concur with Kerbs'
self-assessment.  Corey P. will be 27 next year, the key year for talented
young men like him.  A 30/30 season is not out of the question, and while
all of us thought the Rips made this deal for Jeff Clement and Jeff
Weaver, I predict that Patterson will be the cornerstone of the Rips' next
dynasty."