[USML Announce] 4-23 USML Moves--Sanctify, but verify

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 13:06:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/24/2006 12:25:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Excuse me, but I thought Rocco Baldelli's salary was $3, not $4.  My
humblest apologies if I'm wrong, but that would dip the Berliners below  the Floor,
at least before Jeffery was fortunate enought to claim Punto on  waivers.  I
would recommend a wrist slap, except I think Jeff enjoys  those.  And note, I
audit because I care, not to embarass or "call out"  anyone, like, you know,
Jeffery...

The Enforcer

Thanks for making sure I'm in compliance, Brad Lee.  Next time you  might
want to check your math, however, so you can avoid "embarrassing" or  "calling
out" anyone other than yourself.  Mr. Baldelli's salary is,  in fact, $3.  The
listed $4 is a typo.  With or without Punto, my  active salary was $200.

And that's Jeffrey, "rey", not "ery", thank you very much.

That is all.

Jeffrey Winick