[USML Announce] Forever Young: Hey, What are Our Rules? .:.

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 14:13:15 EDT 2006

Papelbon was basically an untested rookie three weeks ago, and Francona
handed the ninth to him.  It worked out pretty well.

My point is that it's only April.  Papelbon will eventually blow games.
Clement, Schilling, or Beckett will eventually break down.  And the BoSox
pretty clear look at Hansen as their eventual closer.  It's pretty darn
possible in my view that he has the job later this year.

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____