[USML Announce] Another Closer in TB?

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 15:53:06 EDT 2006

Devil Rays acquired RHP Tyler Walker from the Giants for RHP Carlos Hines.
Not that he was ever anything special in the first place, but Walker has looked completely done this year. Our guess is that he won't last in the Tampa Bay pen, but if he does put together a good week or two, that might be all it takes to make him a closer candidate. As a result, he has to be watched closely. Scott Dunn might be bumped from the roster to make room for Walker. Apr. 28 - 2:44 pm et

Maybe it's just me, but I think both Miceli and Orvella are getting dissed here.  I say bid $50 FAAB bucks on both Camp and Walker.  What the heck.