[USML Announce] (no subject)

shabes dbshabes at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 15:10:09 EDT 2006

Hey look Kerbs/Winick- I'll be damned, another one of these performances by the $1 Kenny Rogers. I am sure that salary wouldn't make SOME sense for someone next year....

  8 IP, O Runs, 2 hits, 1 walk, 4 K's, now moves his era to 2.59, whip under 1......4 wins. Hmmm.

  Not saying he's a "cornerstone" but I'd sure say that salary would make him attractive....but only to someone interested in winning.....

  That is all....

DS