[USML Announce] Not So Fausto: Winick Disses New Indians "Closer"

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 08:35:56 EDT 2006

First, thanks to my life coach Jeffrey Winick for always pushing me in the
right direction, always challenging me to think outside the box, and always,
always looking after my best interests.

That said, I must just say no to the public entreaties put out by Buddha and
his aide-de-camp Mr. Winick.  As much as the youthful Conor may enjoy a
Buerhle start now and then, I need to see if B.J. can peform up to the level
of ...say, Andy Marte....
Regards,
Brad Jansen