[USML Announce] "Why, Carmona?" With apologies to the Knack and Hoosier Daddies

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:50:33 EDT 2006

Actually, ill-advised Doug the Smug, it was either Joey or Johnny (Rick,
help me here) who was quite the conservative, leading to many battles within
the band.  But they're all up in Rock 'N Roll Heaven now so all we have is
their music, which is good enough for me, whatever the politics.

So, Jeffrey, how ya doin' with those numbers? And why are you catching up to
me in the standings?  I haven't even traded  Thome!

And a note to fellow risk-takers:  my '07  pen is  set for next year; if you
want to make an offer for a $5 Fernando Cabrera, future Tribe closer, offer
away.  Privately.