[USML Announce] FAAB Budgets

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 22:59:05 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/5/2006 10:55:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Bbuddhas at aol.com writes:

adjustments would be 1/2 thge salary of a player waived once traded to  the
NL    correct sir Jeff??

Buddha,

Unfortunately, its much more complicated than that.  Adjustments are  the
full value of auction players and $2 for draft players.  Auction  players are the
ones we bid for and draft players are the rotation round players  or players
retained from last year on reserve.  Hence my difficulty in  resurrecting the
information.