[USML Announce] FAAB Budgets

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 23:09:46 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/5/2006 11:06:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:

AYM, 37
Bombers, 73
Brats, 54
HDs, 9
K Nine, 66
Calamari, 110
Red Hots, 96
Nukes, 56
GOP, 62
Berliners, 57
Riptorns, 12

Assuming that the numbers were right prior to last weekend, Mark's #'s look
right to me.  As I have discussed with Brad, TQStats has become a real pain
in the ass.  They had a meltdown last weekend and one of the problems was  that
the system didn't pick up FAAB expenditures.

Unless someone sees an error in the above numbers - those are the ones that
will be used for tomorrow's transactions.

Thanks - Mark.