[USML Announce] Notices of Hot Wax Seal

USMLTransaction at aol.com USMLTransaction at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 13:50:50 EDT 2006

The Nukes have made the following trades:  (1) *Paul Konerko, A.J.
Pierzynski, Shane Komine and Rafael *Betancourt to the Lake Michigan Calamari  for Carl
Crawford, Joe Mauer, Carlos Silva and Terry Tiffee; (2) Carlos Guillen  and
Jason Davis to the Republicans for Mark Teixiera and Dallas  MacPherson; and
(3) Julio Lugo and Shane Costa to the Riptorns for Reed  Johnson.

Riptorns trade A. Beltre to AYM for Carlos Lee.

Please bring any concerns or corrections to my attention ASAP.  I'll  have
all the transactions entered shortly.

Jeff Winick