[USML Announce] FAAB Results

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 14:13:49 EDT 2006

Buddha,

I found the Wilson email, so you are correct - he's yours for $13.

As for Shealy, I had two objectives - I either wanted him to replace my injured corners or I wanted to make sure that he was too expensive to be kept. So.....mission accomplished.

Also, I amend my earlier statement. The only potential keeper among today's transactions is my guy Zobrist who celebrated his addition to my team by cranking out his first major league home run.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld