[USML Announce] Transaction Summary

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 21:51:07 EDT 2006

The League should be pleased to know that I'm in stable condition, resting
comfortably after experiencing chest pains, dizziness, shortness of breath
and general numbness  after  reading and rereading news  about  that
Crawford-A.J. deal...please, fellows, I'm an old man--drop leaflets before
ya bomb, will ya?  Hey, Andy, does this mean I lose my crown of thorns as
the League's top huckster...? Kerbs deserves a separate action figure for
best actor, marketing "keepers" category...send me no flowers,
Brad Lee