[USML Announce] DUMP Update - Longoria Keeps on Truckin--And BeGrateful...

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 19:56:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/8/2006 5:52:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jhwinick at aol.com writes:

I  noticed that you capitalize the term truth. As a fellow lawyer, I
recognize  the tactic. "Truth" as opposed to "truth" is a defined term, as in defined
by  you. In other words, in this instance you're chastising Mark and I for not
 hewing to your fantacized version of reality.

Heck, I thought he was talking about Karl Everett.  As I understood  it, the
point was that, if you're a Mariner, you can no longer play with the  Truth,
since he's been released.  The upside of the situation is that I  will no
longer be tempted to activate him.