[USML Announce] Sullen Young Men

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 10:12:58 EDT 2006

I'm sorry, but not even the Cubs have issued congratulations to the Cards,
Reds, Brewers or whoever is ahead of them.  Winning takes more than
talent--it takes a heart, Sir Douglas.  Did I send off some email
congratulating Jeffrey when he passed me in the standings, then sent out
some chest thumping email to tout his "success."  Of course not.  And look
at the standings, if your eyes ever gaze below 2nd place.  Who stands taller
than the Berliners today? The Rips, my friend, so I'm saving my
congratulations until the last breath is beaten out of my body and I suggest
you do the same.

Speaking of breathless bodies, are any of my lame ass legal brethren running
in tonight's Race Judicata 5K, or are you too busy with your billables to
help raise some money for the CVLS?  Jeffrey, I know you for one treat your
body like a temple, so I know you'll be out there....